How can clients schedule appointments online?
Amongst other benefits, Scheduling appointments online will save your business and your clients time. Therefore it is always a good idea to encourage your clients to book online.
- Your client clicks on your scheduler link (see also how can I create my online scheduler link?)
- Select Category and choose a Service
- Choose a Timeslot. (Tip: on the top menu filter by staff or select a different date)
- Review the appointment details (Tip: change the service provider/Staff if necessary)
- Optional: input a discount code if you have any
- If available select the option to pay online or pay in person. If you select pay in person you don’t need a credit card and you can click Confirm
- Read the cancelation policy and input your credit card details.
NOTE: The client will receive a confirmation of the appointment via email. In case you have activated manual approvals in your settings the client will not receive a confirmation of the appointment until you approve it.