What are analytics?
The analytics page provides a graphical overview of your business performance. The information can be generated for specific periods of time and filtered by location or staff.
The analytics charts present the following information
- Sales and credit card sales: Total amount of completed sales of the period and the total amount of sales collected by credit card (Stripe)
- Total Bookings and online bookings: Total amount of completed bookings of the period and number of completed bookings created from the scheduler.
- Services popularity: Proportion of bookings per service of the period.
- Occupancy: total number of hours available in that period and hours worked.
- New customers: Total number of new customers added in your database.
- No-shows: Total number appointments checked out as “No-shows”.
TIP: Hover with your mouse pointer to different areas of the charts to see specific values.